Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Nominations are now open for Crain’s Cleveland Business 2021 Notable Residential Real Estate Agents. This is a special editorial feature within Crain's Sept. 27 print issue and online that will recognize agents who have endured, adapted and thrived during the unpredictability of the pandemic. From using technology for showings in the early days to bidding wars in the current sizzling market, residential real estate agents did it all. We are welcoming nominations to help us determine those recognized in this feature.
The deadline to nominate an individual for this feature is Thursday, July 1, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
To nominate: Nominations are only accepted via our website. Click this link to begin: NOMINATE A CANDIDATE
Note: If you do not already have a Crain's Cleveland Business account, you will be asked to create one before you can proceed with the nomination form. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox web browsers to complete your application. You may also choose to Skip and Log in as a Guest.
Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by July 1 to be considered. All required sections of the form must be completed for consideration. Please note incomplete answers may result in disqualification. Self-nominations are accepted. There is no fee to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes.
Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to:
- Edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations.
- Use direct quotes from the nomination form — nominators may be cited within the publication.
- Choose honorees with the most compelling stories, as well as a diverse array of people and roles in the community.
Do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
IMPORTANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Nominees must be based (work) within the Northeast Ohio area
- Must have licensure in good standing in Ohio
- Must be working a minimum of 3 years
- Must work for a real estate organization (brokerage, construction, development)
- Nomination should showcase career professional achievements: emphasis on the past 12 to 18 months
- Please provide detail as available (performance metrics, awards received and/or press)
- Please highlight involvement in any of the following: community and/or philanthropic activities, mentoring programs, diversity & inclusion initiatives